The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Friday 18 October 2019 we will fly to the USA and return to the Netherlands on Monday 28 October 2019.
For now we are planning the following;
- Friday 18 October 2019; fly to Dallas
- Saturday 19 October 2019; Fort Wort Alliance Airshow
- Sunday 20 October 2019; Wings over Houston Airshow
- Monday 21 October 2019; spotting near Houston/Ellington, airshow departures
- Tuesday 22 October 2019; spotting near NAS Kingsville (T-45C), NAS Corpus Christi (T-6 and T-44) and the satellite bases
- Wednesday 23 October 2019; spotting near Laughlin AFB (T-1, T-6 en T-38)
- Thursday 24 October 2019; spotting near Randolph AFB (T-1, T-6 and T-38) and Lackland AFB (F-16 and C-5)
- Friday 25 October 2019; spotting near NAS Fort Worth/JRB Carswell (F-16, F-18, C-130, F-35 factory)
- Saturday 26 October 2019; Sheppard AFB Airshow
- Sunday 27 October 2019; museums/Fort Worth Alliance and then departure from Dallas
- Monday 28 October 2019; arrival in the Netherlands
We will apply for a base visit at some of the bases, but keep in mind that we cannot give an estimate on the possible chances of success. Underway we will pass by Waco, Bergstrom IAP, etc. where we will obviously stop as well.