The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Tuesday 6 November 2018 we will fly to China and return to the Netherlands on Tuesday 13 November 2018.
The plan at this moment is as follows:
- Tuesday 6 November 2018: departure from Schiphol
- Wednesday 7 November 2018: arrival Beijing, visit Datangshan museum
- Thursday 8 November 2018: visit to Beijing and continue to Zhuhai/Shenzen
- Friday 9 November 2018: Zhuhai air show
- Saturday 10 November 2018: Zhuhai air show
- Sunday 11 November 2018: Zhuhai air show
- Monday 12 November 2018: Zhuhai departures
- Tuesday 13 November 2018: return journey to the Netherlands
On Wednesday we will start in Beijing with a visit to the immense Datangshan museum. We hope to bring a short visit to the Great Wall on this day as well (unless all choose to spend more time in the museum).
On Thursday we will then spend a day enjoying the touristic side of Beijing. We will visit the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, etc. In the evening we will then fly to Shenzen/Zhuhai.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will visit the show at Zhuhai. While there we will visit the outside locations as well as the show terrain itself. From the outside the sun is in a better position.
On Monday we will return for another visit to Zhuhai for the departures. After that we will start our return journey, hopefully feeling good about the tour.