In May 2018 we want to organise our first tour to Finland. The Finnish Air Force organises local events at several air bases in May each year, known as career days, that offer a good opportunity to see and capture the local assets. Our plan is to schedule a relatively short tour that enables us visit some of these shows.
The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Monday 14 May 2018 we will fly to the Finland and return to the Netherlands on Saturday 19 May 2018. We will visit three Finnish air bases where we can see a cross-section of the Finnish Air Force.
The plan at this moment is as follows:
- Monday 14 May 2018: fly to Helsinki
- Tuesday 15 May 2018: visit career day Tampere-Pirkkala
- Wednesday 16 May 2018: visit career day Kuopio-Rissala
- Thursday 17 May 2018: visit career day Utti and if time permits have a look at bases and museums (possibly Jyväskylä, Halli and museums nearby) before flying to Rovaniemi
- Friday 18 May 2018: visit career day Rovaniemi
- Saturday 19 May 2018: fly back to Helsinki and continue to the Netherlands
Price for this tour is € 995,- per person. This price includes:
- Flight from The Netherlands to Finland and domestic flight
- Flight from Finland to The Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation (middle class hotels, twin share room basis, two beds and ensuite bathroom)
- All transportation in Finland
You can also book this tour without the airline tickets. In that case you will have to take care of the transportation to and from Finland (the domestic flight is included though). The price for the tour without airline tickets is € 845,- per person. The single-room supplement for this tour is € 225,-.
individual travel insurance
entrance fees for museums or airshows
all personal expenditures