In 2023 we visited Greece during the exercise Iniochos hoping to catch some of the participants in the low flying areas. Although we caught a couple aircraft during this trial tour, it was not what we are hoping for with ‘only’ a few Italian Tornadoes passing our lenses.
In the mean time we learned that the times of our visit was not ideal and now we have chosen a couple of days before the start of the actual exercise, which should result in a lot more activity, at least, that was the case in previous years.
Still there is no guarantee that we will see (a lot) aircraft during these days, hunting aircraft in the wild is always a big gamble, but if we will catch them it will be an experience you will not forget very soon!
So we will visit the Greek low-flying areas for three days before the actual exercise.
During this tour we will not visit Andravida Airbase and we will also organise a tour to the spotterday(s) if they are held this year.
For existing customers:
The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Tuesday 2 April 2024we will fly to Greece and return to the Netherlands on Friday 5 April 2024.
The plan at this moment is as follows:
- Tuesday 2 April 2024: fly to Athens
- Wednesday 3 April 2024: visit low flying areas
- Thursday 4 April 2024: visit low flying areas
- Friday 5 April 2024: visit low flying areas and fly to the Netherlands in the evening
Price for this tour is € 899,- per person. This price includes:
- Flight from The Netherlands to Greece
- Flight from Greece to The Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation (middle class hotels, twin share room basis, two beds and ensuite bathroom)
- All transportation in Greece
- € 9,- contribution to GGTO
You can also book this tour without the airline tickets. In that case you will have to take care of the transportation to and from Greece. The price for the tour without airline tickets is € 649,- per person. The single-room supplement for this tour is € 195,-.
individual travel insurance
entrance fees for museums or airshows
all personal expenditures