The next edition of the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) will take place from 26 to 30 March 2019. This is the ultimate event to see and photograph a large number of Royal Malaysian Air Force aircraft. Furthermore the show is visited by a fair number of aircraft from surrounding countries. 4Aviation travelled to Malaysia four times before, and we intend to head for this Asian destination in 2019 again.
The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Tuesday 19 March we will fly to Malaysia and return to the Netherlands on Thursday 28 March 2019.
The plan at this moment is as follows:
- Wednesday 20 March 2019; arrival in Malaysia, possibly spotting near Subang
- Thursday 21 March 2019; spotting/pictures near Butterworth and Alor Setar
- Friday 22 March until Monday 25 March 2019; Langkawi/LIMA multiple visits (arrival, rehearsal, press day)
- Tuesday 26 March 2019; spotting/pictures near Butterworth
- Wednesday 27 March 2019; spotting/pictures near Subang, departure back home
Price for this tour is € 1699,- per person. This price includes:
- Flight from The Netherlands to Malaysia
- Flight from Malaysia to The Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation (middle class hotels, twin share room basis, two beds and ensuite bathroom)
- All transportation in Malaysia
- € 15,- contribution to GGTO
You can also book this tour without the airline tickets. In that case you will have to take care of the transportation to and from Malaysia. The price for the tour without airline tickets is € 1149,- per person. The single-room supplement for this tour is € 150,-.
individual travel insurance
entrance fees for museums or airshows
all personal expenditures