From 26 to 29 April 2017 the next edition of the Feria Aeroespacial México (FAMEX) will be organised in Mexico, at Santa Lucia air base. Previous editions have proven that this is a very good opportunity to see and photograph aircraft of the Mexican armed force. Refer to www.f-aixmexico.com.mx for more info and and impressions of other editions. We are planning a tour to Mexico in 2017 to be able visit this event.
The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Saturday 22 April 2017 we will fly to Mexico City and return to the Netherlands on Sunday 30 April 2017.
The preliminary itinerary is as follows;
- Saturday 22 April 2017: fly to Mexico City
- Sunday 23 April 2017: tbc
- Monday 24 April 2017: visit to the Navy wing at Benito Juarez (EAM #1 / BAN Colonia Federal)
- Tuesday 25 April 2017: visit to the Federal Police at Itzapalapa and at Licenciado Benito Juarez Intl
- Wednesday 26 April 2017: visit to FAMEX at BAM1 Santa Lucia
- Thursday 27 April 2017: visit to FAMEX at BAM1 Santa Lucia + Air Force Museum
- Friday 28 April 2017: visit to FAMEX at BAM1 Santa Lucia
- Saturday 29 April 2017: visit to FAMEX at BAM1 Santa Lucia, fly back to the Netherlands
We have to point out that the visit to the Navy and the Police (on Monday and Tuesday) have not been confirmed yet. Since it can take a while before we receive an answer to the requests we have decided to open bookings for this tour already. Within Mexico we will travel on our own transport, accompanied by an English-speaking driver.
Price for this tour is (on request only) per person. This price includes:
- Flight from The Netherlands to Mexico
- Flight from Mexico to The Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation (middle class hotels, twin share room basis, two beds and ensuite bathroom)
- All transportation in Mexico
You can also book this tour without the airline tickets. In that case you will have to take care of the transportation to and from Mexico. The price for the tour without airline tickets is € 1274,- per person. The single-room supplement for this tour is € 185,-.
individual travel insurance
entrance fees for museums or airshows
all personal expenditures