The itinerary that follows is to be considered as preliminary.
On Saturday 4 January we will fly to Bangkok and return to the Netherlands on Sunday 12 January 2020.
For now we are planning the following;
- Saturday 4 January 2020; Departure from Amsterdam-Schiphol to Bangkok.
- Sunday 5 January 2020; Arrival in Bangkok.
- Monday 6 January 2020; Spotting at Kamphaeng Saen, this is the training field of the Thai Air Force and operating many CT-4s, DA-42s and PC-9s.
- Tuesday 7 January 2020; Flight to Chiang Mai and visit Tango Squadron (or 8 January). Further spotting at the active airport with based L-39s.
- Wednesday 8 January 2020; Spotting at Chiang Mai and return to Bangkok.
- Thursday 9 January 2020; On this day usually the dress rehearsal takes place for the events on Saturday at Don Mueang. Here we are going to take a look, furthermore we visit a number of other nice locations in the city.
- Friday 10 January 2020; Aviation-related there is a lot to see in Bangkok and surroundings, today we continue with our exploration of this.
- Saturday 11 January 2020; Today is the big day and we visit a number of military fields for the open days. In 2018 we visited Don Mueang and two airfields in Lop Buri. When information is available we will find out whether the weather will be the same airports.
- Sunday 12 January 2020; We fly back to Amsterdam-Schiphol.